Mr Electric UK
Sector: Building & Garden Maintenance
Mr. Electric is a forward-thinking, innovative electrical franchise. We focus on delivering a World Class training programme to our franchisees, enabling them to deliver a World Class customer experience.
Franchisees supply electricians for all aspects of commercial and domestic electrical servicing and maintenance work: from basic repairs to full rewires – through all manner of installations, upgrades, tests and inspections – right up to complete support services for large scale corporate accounts.
Mr. Electric offers:
- Training and Support – Deliver World Class customer service
- Support from a Qualified Supervisor – Removing barriers to growth
- Central and Key Accounts Team – Winning business nationally whilst you do the same in your territory
- Launch and Ongoing Marketing – Bespoke and network campaigns and local Search Engine Optimised websites
- Software and Systems: Access to a CRM system, an easy use price guide and a CUSTOMER process that will make you stand out.
- Financial Management: Work with Franchise Consultants to manage your finances
- Network Size: 11-25 units
- Franchise Type: Opportunity for both management and job
- Typical Start-up Cost: £49,940
- Minimum Personal Investment: £42,000
- Franchise Location: Multiple – home, van, office, retail unit and more!
- Market: B2B and B2C
The initial training consists of on-site franchise operations training, intensive off-site training and sales and customer service training. You will also receive our start-up franchise package, which includes local marketing, operational support, personnel policies and procedures, branded materials and printed materials. Not to mention the ongoing support from both head office and our strong network of franchisees for advice on best practice.
Daily Life of a Franchisee
When owning a franchise with us, you have the option of running either a job franchise, a management franchise, or both. Mr. Electric is perfect if you are either a tradesperson who will want to manage a business but also want to be hands on, or an experienced business investor who is looking for a low risk, high profit investment and simply wants to manage the running of the business.